Last updated: 26/03/2020
- Registration to the Website
In order upload Content to the Website you must register to the Website. In order to create an account, you must be 16 years of age or older. You will need to provide certain information as part of the registration process to upload Content. Information provided for registration must be accurate, correct and up-to-date. We reserve the sole right to verify and deny access where information you provide us is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate and/or missing.
You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers which you choose and all activities that occur under your account. By registering you agree that:
(i) your account and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access Website;
(ii) you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registered area of Website; and
(iii) you will not create registered accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account identifiers by others.
- Termination and Suspension of Account and Deletion of the Content
If you no longer wish to have your account or Content in the Website, you may delete it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also edit or delete your Content one by one directly from the Website.
Reviewing the policy will help you understand how we collect, process and safeguard the information you provide to us.
- Appropriate Use
Users shall not use the Website to:
- post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials;
- post or transmit of any content to/through Website that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, endanger national security, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any content of the Website;
- transmit any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- violate Website’s or any third-party rights including, but not limited to intellectual property or privacy rights;
- access or attempt to access Website using interfaces aside from the ones provided by the Website;
- limit or constrict the availability or quality of the Website;
- commenting on other people ideas in a non-appropriate manner (for more guidance, see forum rules on the Website);
- bypass, disable or delete any copy protection mechanisms or any security mechanisms on the Website.
In case of violation of this Section, we reserve the sole right to take any actions, including but not limited to prevent or suspend your access to the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TRANSLATION AND TITLE. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO USERS` USE OF WEBSITE. USERS ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED SITES.
IF THIS DISCLAIMER IS NOT ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IT MAY BE MODIFIED AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO A FORM THAT IS ENFORCEABLE.
WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, UP-TO-DATEDNESS OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY TRANSLATION OF THE CONTENT. ESPECIALLY, THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE ARE THOSE OF THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON IN RESPECT OF ANYTHING DONE OR OMITTED TO BE DONE WHOLLY OR PARTIALLY IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE.
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION CAUSED BY VIRUSES (OR SIMILAR MECHANISMS SUCH AS WORMS, LOCK OUTS, METERING, OR SELF-DESTRUCT MECHANISMS ETC.) ON COMPUTERS OR OTHER TERMINAL EQUIPMENT IN CONNECTION WITH VISITING, USING, UPLOADING AND/OR DOWNLOADING DATA/INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE OF ANY KIND OR ACCESSING ANY EXTERNAL THIRD-PARTY LINKS. THE USERS ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THEIR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATELY FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER RISKS ON THE INTERNET. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BUT DISCLAIM THE OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR AND/OR REMOVE ANY CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We may publish content, photographs, videos, graphics, logos, resources and links provided by you or third parties (“Content”). Any of your Content or Content of the third parties remain owned by you or such third parties and your use of Website does not give you any rights of ownership in relation to such third-party Content. You may only use such Content strictly in accordance with Section 8 below.
We will retain all (including where applicable, ownership) rights in relation to any comments, ideas, and feedback provided by Users in relation to the use of the Website (“User’s Feedback”)
Users are not authorized to use our name, logo or likeness without our prior consent.
- Use of Website Content
Users may make use of the Content on the Website in accordance with the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (“CC BY 4.0”) We reserve the right to revoke the CC BY 4.0 any time at our sole discretion.
Under the CC BY 4.0 license, Users may copy, distribute, build upon and adapt the Content of the Website, in any medium or format and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, provided that the Content is properly attributed to the author in the manner specified by the author.
For the avoidance of doubt, CC BY 4.0 does not apply to our name and logo, third-party materials, trademarks, names and logos, author’s moral rights, Website interface elements, graphic files and source code, or any content that is herein excluded from the terms of CC BY 4.0. We reserve all rights which have not been expressly granted.
When uploading Content on to the Website it must be:
- genuinely held
- comply with all applicable laws in any country from which it is posted.
The Content must not be:
- obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- promote sexually explicit material
- defamatory of any person
- include child sexual abuse material
- bully, insult, harass, intimidate or humiliate any other person (or likely to do so)
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- deceive any person or impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- infringe any intellectual property right of any other person
- be in contempt of court
- threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- promote or provoke any illegal or criminal activity
- promote, encourage or engage in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Links to other websites
Links in the Website may connect Users to external or third-party websites that are not related to us or under our control. We have not reviewed those third-party websites and we are not responsible for the content of external or third-party websites that may be accessible or displayed through external links in Website. The presence of these external links does not represent our endorsement of the views or content of these third-party websites. Navigating to external websites through links on the Website is done at the sole risk of the User, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability for any content that appears on any external site and any links that the User clicks.
Links to the Website
The User may link to Website provided the User does so in a way that indicates that the link is to the Website and is fair and not misleading. Users may not integrate or make use of all or part of the Website in ways that would confuse or mislead other Users as to the nature and origin of Website content.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction